Sunday, March 16, 2014

Winners ~ Color Dare #84


Color Dare #84 used the CTMH Exclusive colors Sky, Topiary, and Sweet Leaf.  These colors are great for a nice, fresh look.    


Congratulations to Diamond Winner Casandra who created this fun card which reminds me of springtime.  Visit her ScrappinBliss blog for details.   


For our Emerald Winner, Katrina created a cute card with a whimsical Dr Seuss feel.  You can read details on her ScrappyHorses blog.   

It's interesting to note that both winners used the new Topairy Chevron ribbon, and yet their projects have very different looks.  

If you are a Color Dare winner, please visit the Blog Badges tab and share your winner's badge proudly on your blog!  



Be sure to join Color Dare #85 using Close To My Heart exclusive colors Autumn Terracotta, Barn Red, Olive, and Hollyhock.  Click on the image to visit the post and add a link to your project.  Entries are accepted until 9:00 pm on Thursday evening (March 20).  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the honor. I would normally never pair those colors together, and that's why I love this color challenge so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Casandra on her cheery, spring card! So pretty! I'm with Casandra, I love seeing what comes of using colors outside of my own pairing! As always, every card on this site inspires me to see color combos differently!

    ReplyDelete