Friday, January 10, 2014

Color Dare #76 - Smoothie

Welcome back to the Color Dare. Thanks for joining us. We had a lot of great entries last week in our shades of blue challenge. Here are the winners:
 
Sheila Bennett wins the Color Dare Diamond:
 
 
Arlene Bonsma wins the Color Dare Emerald:
 
 
Annette Clark wins the Color Dare Ruby:
Debbie wins the Color Dare Sapphire:
 
 
Congratulations to all! Be sure to grab your badge from the top tab and display it on your blog!
 
We only have one color for you this week:
 
Smoothie
 
You may pair this color with any neutrals. I made a layout for my birthday using Roxie and the sketch at Frosted Designs. You can read more about it on my blog.


Now check out the projects from our wonderful Design Team. Don't forget to leave them some comments!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Now it's your turn! Make a project using the featured color. If you don't have the exact color, use the closest you have. Take a photo of your project and upload it to your blog. Include a link to us and our challenge photo in your blog post. Link your post (not your blog in general) up at the bottom of this page. Most importantly, don't forget to have fun! Please read the sidebar for complete challenge rules.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for selecting my card as the Diamond winner! Looking forward to playing with Smoothie now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow as I was linking this weeks challenge I had to stop and say wait a minute I recognize that card! Thank you for honouring me with the first runner up and emerald award for this past week. I am honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am so excited to win the Sapphire award. This was my first entry ever in a craft challenge. I look forward to playing again!

    ReplyDelete