Friday, June 7, 2013

Color Dare #46 - Orange, Yellow, and Pink

Hi Everybody! I'm gonna make it short today because I got a late start to this post. I am having trouble choosing a winner from the Dream Pop entries because they were all fantastic! So I'll get the winner up along with the May prize winner up in a post in a few days.

This week's dare is some nice summery colors. I wish it was summer here, but it's been cold and rainy for the past 5 days or so. Well, my daughter only has 2 days of school left, so hopefully that will bring the warmer weather.

The colors are - Choose your own:

Orange
Yellow
Pink

You must use all three colors, but they can be any shade. Don't add any extra colors except neutrals.

 
I made a CAS card (because I was in a hurry)! You can read more about it on my blog.

Here is a wonderful project from our guest designer: Sheila Bennett!

And here is our wonderful design team! Don't forget to leave them some comments!

Pink, Orange, Yellow--aka Smoothie, Sunset, Buttercup!  Editing was brutal on the smoothie!  sigh.
 
 
 
 
Now it's your turn! Create a project using the featured colors and link it up here. Don't forget to include our link in your post! Please read the complete rules on our sidebar. Have Fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, don't blame you for having s hard time. I just looked at the entries....wow!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo. Great projects ladies.

    ReplyDelete